Terms and conditions
The term “ELISABETH MOMENTS” refers to the owner of the site.
The company registration number is 513944478. The place of registration is PORTUGAL.
1. The content of this website is for your general information only. This website is subject to change without previous notice.
2. Neither we nor any third party can provide any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user knows that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude from our liability any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we should not be held responsible. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
4. This site contains material owned or licensed by us. This material includes design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is a part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the site.
6. From time to time this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide.
7. You may not link to this site from another site or document without prior written consent.
8. All products presented on the website are subject to confirmation stock availability which must be done within 1 business day. If there is a stock rupture we will inform you and if you have made any payment it will be refunded immediately through the payment method you used.
The use of this website and any litgation arising from such use is subject to local laws.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to the Alternative Dispute Resolution entities identified in the consumer portal, on the website www.consumidor.pt, or to the Online Dispute Resolution entities identified on the electronic site https: //webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
The alternative dispute resolution entities currently in existence are as follows:
CNIACC – National Center for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration
Information Center, Mediation and Arbitration of Conflicts of Consumption of the Algarve
Geographical area covered – contracts concluded in the District of Faro
Center of Arbitration of Conflicts of Consumption of the District of Coimbra
Geographical area covered – contracts concluded in the municipalities of: Arganil, Cantanhede, Coimbra, Condeixa-a-Nova, Figueira da Foz, Góis, Lousã, Mira, Miranda do Corvo, Montemor, Penacova, Penela, Soure, Tábua, Vila Nova de Poiares.
Center of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon
Geographical area of coverage – contracts entered into in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area: Lisbon, Alcochete, Almada, Amadora, Azambuja, Barreiro, Cascais, Lisbon, Loures, Mafra, Montijo, Odivelas, Oeiras, Palmela, Seixal, Sesimbra, Setúbal, Sintra and Vila Franca de Xira.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Porto Consumption and Arbitration Information Center
Geographical area of coverage – contracts concluded in the Metropolitan Area of Porto: Arouca, Espinho, Gondomar, Maia, Matosinhos, Oliveira de Azeméis, Porto, Póvoa de Varzim, Santa Maria da Feira, Santo Tirso, São João da Madeira, Trofa, Vale de Cambra, Valongo, Vila do Conde and Vila Nova de Gaia.
Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Vale do Ave / Arbitral Tribunal
Geographical area of coverage – contracts concluded in the municipalities of: Cabeceiras de Basto, Fafe, Felgueiras, Guimarães, Povoa de Lanhoso, Povoa de Varzim, Santo Tirso, Trofa, Vila do Conde, Vila Nova de Famalicão, Vizela, Vieira do Minho and Vizela .
CIAB – Center for Information, Arbitration and Consumer Conflicts
Geographic area of Amares, Arcos de Valdevez, Barcelos, Braga, Caminha, Esposende, Melgaço, Monção, Montalegre, Paredes de Coura, Ponte da Barca, Póvoa do Lanhoso, Terras do Bouro, Valença, Viana do Castelo, Vila Nova de Cerveira, Vieira do Minho and Vila Verde.
Center of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Madeira