1 – INFORMATION COLLECTED:
When you interact with us through our services, we collect personal data and other information, as described below:
We may use your personal data and other non-identifiable information, collected through our Platforms, in order to help us improve the content and functionality of our Services. We may use this information to contact you in the future to inform you of the services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Automatic Information: Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the logs. The information contained in the logs includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and which pages you have visited within our website.
2 - SECURITY:
We take security measures to protect personal data, making internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
3 - USER RIGHTS:
The personal data owner has the right to:
- Information and access: the user can obtain information about how his/her data is being processed and obtain a copy of it;
- Rectification of your data, if you consider that these data are incorrect or incomplete;
- Limitation or total deletion of your personal data stored in our database, to the extent legally permissible;
- Opposition: the data subject may object to the processing of their personal data, for reasons of legitimate interest. At any time, you may object to the processing of such data when it is the subject of direct marketing activities, including defining user profiles;
- Automatic decisions: if applicable, the user has the right to obtain human intervention by the person in charge, to express his point of view and to object automatic decisions, including defining user profiles;
- Withdraw consent: In cases where you have given your consent for the processing of personal data, you may withdraw it at any time;
- Portability: when legally admissible, you have the right to the return of the personal data that concern you and which you provided or, if technically possible, the transfer of that same data to another third party, responsible for its processing.
4 - DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
ELISABETH MOMENTS has a Data Protection Officer, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible, in particular, for monitoring the compliance of the activities involving the processing of your data with the applicable legal and regulatory standards, and is the contact point between ELISABETH MOMENTS and the Portuguese National Control Authority, as well as between ELISABETH MOMENTS and its customers and users in matters relating to the processing of personal data.
5 - WITH WHOM ARE YOUR DATA SHARED?
The data collected by ELISABETH MOMENTS will only be shared with third parties when this it is essential for the company’s activity, or for the purpose of complying with legal and contractual obligations, including but not limited to, subcontracting entities, for example for the provision of financial services, accounting, mail, IT services, archiving services, judicial or official bodies, supervisory institutions, lawyers in the context of any litigation that may arise between the parties or claim, among others, our service.
ELISABETH MOMENTS guarantees that it resorts only to service providers who have the guarantees to carry out the technical and organizational measures necessary and adequate to protect your personal data. We have no control or responsibility whatsoever regarding the policies of third parties.
6 – EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy applies exclusively to our web page, applications and other digital platforms. However, these platforms contain links to third-party sites. The link to these sites always presupposes a click from the User in its link, never being an automatic connection.